Vocational Support Grant
Grants are available to individuals aged between 14 and 25 to support the costs of vocational training at school, college or sixth form or for training through an apprenticeship.
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply for a Vocational Grant of up to £1,000 if you:
- are under 25 at the time of application
- will be studying at school, college, sixth form or undertaking an apprenticeship
- have lived in Wiltshire or Swindon for at least two years
- your parents or guardians receive one means-tested benefit
What can the grant be used for?
Vocational Grants can be used towards costs that college or schools funds do not cover such as:
- educational resources or equipment
- out of school activities (which contribute to learning)
- course related study/field trips
- travel costs – in some circumstances
- IT equipment
This list is not exhaustive and if you have an idea that fits within the scope of education or training, please email the Grants Team on email@example.com
We are open for applications. Applications will be considered at our next panel meeting in November.Apply here