University Bursary - One Degree More
This grant is for young people under 25 to support the costs of studying their first undergraduate degree course at a UK university
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply for a University Bursary if:
- you are under the age of 25
- you have lived in Wiltshire or Swindon for at least two years
- you, your parents of guardians receive two means-tested benefits or two elements of Universal Credit
- you are eligible for funding through Student Finance England
- you are studying for your first undergraduate degree at a UK university or institution
What can the bursary be used for?
Bursaries can be used towards:
- general living expenses
- course costs
- travel costs (excluding studying abroad)
- books and equipment
Currently closed for applications. Opens in 2021.